Business with friends

I am just lucky na nagkaroon ako ng mga kaibigan gaya ni Pblogger who owns the Pinoy Blogger website and Ka Webspy of the Ka Webspy Network.

Isang tawag ko lang kay PBlogger and then nandyan na siya para tulungan ako in setting up this blog. I'm not savvy. And then he called Ka Webspy about sa proposal ko na I will give links to their websites bilang kapalit sa rights na ibibigay nila sa akin in publishing my new posts to their member-blogs updates blog which is the Ka Webspy Network Updates Blog.

It's just business, isn't it?

But, siguro you will ask me, are they really my friends? Of course, dito ko lang sila nakilala sa internet. Ka Webspy is popular for his blogs which includes Expose of the teaching of Brother Eli Soriano and his Ang Dating Daan, while PBlogger runs a website which will feature every blogs of the Pinoy Bloggers on the net.

Friends? Yap. Normal lang naman yun na as you establish business with each other, friendship also will be created and eventually it will flourished, di ba? So as long as our website will be connected with each other, I am sure, our friendship as blogger-publisher-feature writer will go far as it goes.

One thing I can say about them. They're such a supportive friends. I don't if it is because they're both member of the Iglesia Ni Cristo, but maybe it is one of the reasons.

Thanks to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Encounter of the Iglesia Ni Cristo

Naked Katrina Halili

New SSS Inquiry Website