Addictive

I started reading blogs on the year 2001. I really enjoyed reading especially don sa mga entry na tungkol sa mga experiences on love. Then until I came across the blogs of Ka Webspy on the teaching of Eli Soriano on May 2004.

From here, I realized na blog can be the better way to create a website of my own where I can express everything I want. It can even be used to expose someone or something, just as what Ka Webspy and other INC bloggers against Eli Soriano and the Ang Dating Daan. Alam ko, maraming mga advantages of blogs but I know also na maari din itong gamitin sa masamang paraan gaya ng blackmailing or anything na katulad nito.

Pero ang pinakapunto na nais kong sabihin sa inyo is that: Totoo palang nakakaaddict ang blogging. Look! I started blogging just yesterday. But, look at me, for a day, I posted morethan 1 blog entry. Everytime na makapagstay ako sa computer anywhere, maging sa bahay man o sa office ay di ko mapigil ang aking sarili in opening the blogger publishing tool, then I began typing everything sprouted in my mind.

Addict na ako! Addict na ako! But I am proud to be addict of this thing. I know it could help me enhance my way of writing and my courage to express everything hidden in me.

Just as what I call this blog, it will surely take off my clothes and will be naked in front of you, wherein you can see even my soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Encounter of the Iglesia Ni Cristo

Naked Katrina Halili

New SSS Inquiry Website