Who am I

Sino nga ba ako? Anyway from my name alone you can think of something about me. Naked Pinoy! Yap! I am fun of taking off my clothes whereever I go, whether in the internet, in malls, outside or inside my home.

It doesn't mean that I do took off clothes and let other people see my naked body. What I mean is that I used to tell all people about me without reservations and that even if it will resulted into something that will ruin my dignity.

Most often I tell everybody green jokes and practical jokes. I don't care if people would think that I am really sex-maniac. I don't care if people were hurt. I don't care of what they would say about me. But one thing I do care, that everything thing I feel and think should be thrown away somewhere.

I am fun of imagining people having sex. I even write those imagination and collected them as part of my acheivement as desperate writer. But I hate people kissing on the street.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Encounter of the Iglesia Ni Cristo

Naked Katrina Halili

New SSS Inquiry Website