Oral Sex versus Virginal Sex

I got a research result that 12% teens in US experienced oral sex while those who experienced virginal sex is about 13.5%. And the reason for the teens to use oral sex than virginal sex is that they thought that oral sex is safer than that of the virginal sex and other think also that oral sex is not sex at all.

Grabeh! How about for pinoy teens, what do they prefer, oral sex or virginal sex?

As for me, I do prefer oral sex while I and my girlfriend are not yet married. This is to avoid pregnancy and other disadvantages brought by the virginal sex.

How about you? If want to comment about it, please feel free to drop your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Encounter of the Iglesia Ni Cristo

Naked Katrina Halili

New SSS Inquiry Website