Fifteen and Pregnant

Reviews:

1) When I first saw this movie I was touched. I was also fifteen and pregnant. It helped me to understand how my life would be turned upside down and still turn out alright. I got to look at all points of view. How tina felt and how her mother had to struggle to try to keep her family togteher. I would recomend this movie to any body. Fahter or mother.

2) First of all,I think the other reviews are wrong, because this movie isnt just about "Kirsten Dunst", its deals with her whole family in the movie. It's a great movie about a girl who is 15 and she gets pregnant by a boy who leaves her and she ends up going to a school for young pregnant girls, and then she has it all on her own without her boyfriend. It's a great movie but its only for Mothers and girl teens, because they can learn from the movie if a mothers young daughter ever gets pregnant early. yes, Kirsten does give a great performance but its not just about her,the mother in the movie goes through a lot too. Great movie for a mother daughter to sit down and watch together!!

3) My mum loves these true story DVDs, which you can buy dirt cheap in many places, but I only watched it because it starred Kirsten Dunst, plus it was something I could review on here. The film jumps pretty quickly from the morning sickness in the early months, to the full-blown big bump with days/weeks to go. It's also a very short TV movie, 87 minutes, but feels a lot longer.

Kirsten Dunst plays the spoilt brat who sleeps with her boyfriend (who you can tell right away that he's just after getting into her pants), and proceeds to tell him that she doesn't want him to tell her he loves her if he doesn't. I'm sorry, but many guys will say that just to get you into bed - I'm not talking from experience here though. I thought Kirsten played the role very well, although the labour scenes were a bit OTT, but aren't they always in these type of films? She makes the adult (although she's only 15, and very immature I found) decision of not giving the baby up for adoption or abortion.

There are also some outright lies in this TV movie, but I think it's more to scare the viewing audience than anything else. Some of the characters discuss how many women die in childbirth and mention that it's 20%. And nowhere in the show are they ever corrected (it's more like 0.8%).

To make this film better, it should have been extended, and showed how Tina got on after giving birth, rather than seeing her leaving hospital all smiley. She plays a character that would shout, scream & walk out on her baby to be with her friends more than be affectionate towards it. However, it is a good movie, and thankfully, I've passed that stage, to have unprotected sex, with a guy looking like that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Encounter of the Iglesia Ni Cristo

Naked Katrina Halili

New SSS Inquiry Website