In Long Distance Relationship

To let you know, I and my fiancee is in a long distance relationship for three years already. See, three years, and with that length, we haven't experience any cool-off situation (nearly break-up instead).

Well, how did we manage this relationship?

Everybody know that long distance relationship is the hardest kind to manage. Persons who engage this kind of relationship might end up in quiting or finding other guy nearer to them.

Actually, at first we experienced a lot of problems, especially the third party entrance, which led us to near break-up situation.

Now, to solve that problem, we talked seriously, heart to heart. I asked her if she truely loves me and that she's not looking for someone other than me and telling her that if she will answer these questions with YES, then I will immediately decide that I will be marrying her if she will agree.

And as she answered me with YES, I immediately told her what to do, such as:
  1. Mag-ingat na wag maagaw ang pag-ibig niya para sa akin. I don't mean na hindi na siya makipag-kaibigan. Of course, she can be with her friends (men), pero she need to avoid creating a close friends with them. Why? This is because love begins in closed-friend relationship.
  2. Avoid creating a tsismis. I don't mean na siya mismo ang gagawa ng tsismis, but kailangan niyang umiwas sa mga bagay na maaring paguugatan ng tsismis, like going with someone in place na masyadong private, nakipagholding hands with someone or nakipagyakapan lalo na kung nakipaghalikan. Tsismis is not at all time true, however, let us not forget that there will be no tsismis kung walang nakikita ang tsismosa. Just like sa isang kasabihan, walang usok kung walang apoy.
  3. Let's us make our communication open.
I said to her, na hindi lang siya ang gagawa niyan, kundi ako din. In this way, maingatan namin ang aming relation na malinis at walang bahid na dungis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Encounter of the Iglesia Ni Cristo

Naked Katrina Halili

New SSS Inquiry Website